2014 Valkyrie for sale - Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum

post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2020, 01:30 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2014 Valkyrie for sale

I had another account here for a while under the name Swagfu, but can't remember my password for the life of me. Attempts to reset it result in not getting the email. I am getting out of the riding world due to health issues. I have a black 2014 Valkyrie for sale. I still owe the bank on it and am not sure how that works for payoff, but I am willing to work with someone to figure it out. I have added several things seen in the pictures. Corbin gunfighter with a backrest, (also have the original seats) Corbin saddle bags, Kuryakyn floorboards with heal toe shifter (also have the original pegs), Kuryakyn Ergos III pegs, Honda tall windscreen, upgraded rear shock.

As you can see I have put a ton of money into this bike. I really hate to sell it. I bought it in September of 2018 and the bike currently only has 560 miles on it. I am just not comfortable riding it with my health. I am asking $10,000 for the bike. For $13,000, I Will throw in all my gear including 13 Arai helmets (all full face and two have never been out on the road. One has only been used a handful of times with this bike. I have a bunch of shields for them as well. All but 1 are XL. I have one XXL. A couple have the proshade attached. One helmet has a Sena Fm5 attached with another helmet having just the mount.

I have a bell helmet that has a Sena 10 added on in size XL as well.

I have a pair of Firstgear overpants in size 40 that I bought when I had may last motorcycle. So they are a few years old but still in great shape.

Tourmaster Intake 2 series jacket in white and black. Maybe 3-4 years old. In great shape as well with the liners.

A leather biker jacket that I have had for years. Maybe 15 or so. In excellent shape sized 54. Comes with themal liner.

Tourmaster waterproof boots size 12W. A little over 2 years old only worn about 5 times.

Multiple sets of gloves of different styles.

Two helmet speaker sets. Never used. I put one set in the helmet and I didn't like the way it fit inside. So I took it out and out it back in the box.

Brand new in the box Nuviz. Never mounted or used. Tested it in the house only. Pretty cool with heads up display.

Leather riding pants by Alpinestars in black. Size 40.

I probably have some other stuff I am forgetting, but I really just don't want to take the time and effort to sell it all individually. I think $13000 for everything is a good deal. I am not able to deliver anything, but I will work with you any way I can otherwise. Let me know if you have any questions. I will do my best to answer them all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181207_125011.jpg (161.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 20190113_153601.jpg (207.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 20190113_153545.jpg (132.6 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg imagejpeg_0_zpsrwjx0l61.JPG (217.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 20181216_111959.jpg (119.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 20181118_115936 (1).jpg (212.4 KB, 27 views)
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2020, 11:45 AM Thread Starter

Also includes the Garmin GPS Zumo 660
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2020, 12:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Firefight100
Looks like a good deal if the clothes fit. But for me they wouldnt. You would do better to sell the clothing and accessories by them self. Fb market place, craigslist or ebay .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2020, 04:20 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefight100 View Post
Looks like a good deal if the clothes fit. But for me they wouldnt. You would do better to sell the clothing and accessories by them self. Fb market place, craigslist or ebay .
I know...and it may come to that. I just don't really have the time to list it all, answer questions, meet people or ship them. But its an option for someone. Or they can just buy the bike for $10,000. I am good either way.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-11-2020, 11:07 PM Thread Starter

Forgot to mention that I raised the handlebars about an inch.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM Thread Starter

Bike has been sold!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List