Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

2014 F6C Price?

65K views 162 replies 77 participants last post by  Buster 
#1 ·
Anyone out there with concrete pricing info? Rumor has it that the Valk should be priced between the CTX1300 Deluxe $17,499 and the F6B ~$20K

#12 ·
Yea, I'm curious what people are actually paying for the F6C. Do you think that it is the norm to get it under MSRP, or is that the exception? I bet a lot of people don't even negotiate. But you should negotiate whenever you buy a motorcyle or car, right?

#22 ·
Pricing…...

The little dealer I bought mine from today, was very up front and said he made $500 on the bike without any extra charges for freight and setup. I paid $15,649. I see F6b's offered for $14,999 in Texas and surely the Valkyrie will be cheaper a year from now, but I get to enjoy mine NOW, vs. a year from now and love it!

#23 ·
The little dealer I bought mine from today, was very up front and said he made $500 on the bike without any extra charges for freight and setup. I paid $15,649. I see F6b's offered for $14,999 in Texas and surely the Valkyrie will be cheaper a year from now, but I get to enjoy mine NOW, vs. a year from now and love it!
Considering Honda MSRP's them for $17,999 I'd say you made out alright ;)

http://powersports.honda.com/2014/gold-wing-valkyrie.aspx

#24 ·
go to a Honda "Power Dealer"

You can search them and find where the Power Dealers are

They are a Much Larger dealer and have more selection and if anything can be done about price it would be a power dealer as they should do much more volume than a regular dealer

#25 ·
There are some great deals going on now to move the 2014's out of stock using bonus bucks and flex cash.

As low as $13,442 - $13,942 + sales tax and title, out the door in Chattanooga.

In SC I paid $13,750 + $99 doc fee + $40 title + $300 South Carolina sales tax = $14,189 out the door.

But it's amazing how many dealers can get nowhere near that price and don't believe anyone is selling them for that. The Powersports dealers must get some additional kickback from Honda for quantity.

#26 ·
I am in the process of ordering a Blue 2014 Valkyrie - Was able to get it for $12,500 including all the dealer fee's. NY sucks for Tax and fee's so that will add another $1,300 so I will be out the door with all Tax and Fee's for $13,800. I found it a little cheaper out of state but if I had it shipped in it would end up being about the same deal. I deciced I rather have the locak dealer get the $$ and the good will. (I saw FL and Ohio have the bike for $10,999 but with all fee's it would have been right at $12,000.... once it got to NY I would still be on the hook for the Tax and Reg of the bike).

Reguardless I think I got a **** of a deal for this bike! The Starting $18,000 plus Fee's, Tax and Reg was a little to steep for my blood.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.