The Don - Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum
 3Likes
  • 3 Post By Crabballs

post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2019, 05:34 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
The Don

Anyone care to predict how he will fare at the next election? I remember about 40 years ago my father saying "America will start pulling up the drawbridge soon - they can't afford to keep being the world's policeman." Seems his prediction was spot on - if a tad early

Last edited by Geepers; 11-04-2019 at 05:37 AM.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2019, 08:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geepers View Post
Anyone care to predict how he will fare at the next election? I remember about 40 years ago my father saying "America will start pulling up the drawbridge soon - they can't afford to keep being the world's policeman." Seems his prediction was spot on - if a tad early
If everything stays fair and there's no cheating on the Democrats part he will get reelected. Our political system is both a sham and a sad joke. You guys down under live in a paradise and don't have to suffer with this nonsense.
KUGO, use2b and DillPickle311 like this.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2019, 12:44 PM

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
He continues to talk himself into all the junk. Hey! I'm all for all that he has accomplished and without doubt the DON should get another 4 years but shoot! How does any human continue to put up with all the ridiculous negativity and nit picking?

Sigh! He ain't gonna shut up but hopefully will continue to shock and surprise while doing what needs to be done for this country before it self implodes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2019, 01:42 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DillPickle311 View Post
He continues to talk himself into all the junk. Hey! I'm all for all that he has accomplished and without doubt the DON should get another 4 years but shoot! How does any human continue to put up with all the ridiculous negativity and nit picking?

Sigh! He ain't gonna shut up but hopefully will continue to shock and surprise while doing what needs to be done for this country before it self implodes.

He's smart by trolling the media and getting them to dance. Washington is a sh!t show and he knows how to disrupt. I said it when he won, he's the enema the political class needed for decades.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2019, 03:13 PM

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
I am impressed with his attitude. Most politicians would shrink. However, I barely watch the news now because it is only one subject.... Trump. Been this way since he ran for pres.

Ain't no one willing to stay in his admin for very long. Never seen so many come and go! Wow! Melania is the big surprise. She has staying power!

Bottom line! Trump was the right man at the right time. Don't know if this would lend to another 4 yrs where his admin would be composed of only one staff member, himself!

Be hilarious if he hired a bunch of ruskies and NK's. LOL!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 08:54 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
people who do not like him have never gone to a rally or listened to one . i have been to two and he is incredible. and when it is over the place is still clean and not trashed out like the other people .............
did have the protesters outside but we are a Military town and they would have been some antifa skulls busted quickly if it got physical

The best part of growing up in Florida is i didn't have to move here when i got old .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List