The Don - Page 10 - Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum
 12Likes

post #91 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-16-2020, 08:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by outtabout View Post
I suppose it could be worse. We could have Obama in office profusely apologizing to China and emoting that America is evil because we weren't more appreciative of their generous "gift". Hey Sanmo did you conveniently forget that Obama was still trying to throw blame back to Bush 8 years into his presidency? Perhaps you can explain how 50 years of iron-clad democrat rule has turned the previously beautiful city of St. Louis into the dumpster fire it is today? Murder capital of the country! Unbelievable. How about Chicago? How about Baltimore? How about Detroit? Those cities are the real legacies of democrat misrule. I'm not even a fan of Trump, but I can see how the Left is trying to gaslight the country into forgetting that liberal politicians were less than useless as this crisis grew and in some cases made it far worse (see fighting the China travel ban and refusing to lock down New York and the Mardi Gras debacle). There will be plenty of blame to spread around when this crisis is over, so any of you TDS-infected members should just go throw your leg over your Valk and go for a nice long ride until you calm the **** down.
I suppose I have to use my imagination to visualize the hypothetical about Obama apologizing to the Chinese, or I can just look for parallels in Trump kowtowing to his good friends Xi, Un and Putin? I'm trying to recall any instance of Obama blaming Bush, let alone with wild lies and fabrications. If any of your formerly beautiful cities have become dumpster fires there are any number of socio-economic reasons for that, not just Democrat controlled administrations. Perhaps some reasonable gun control will go a long way to curb the violence?
You have obviously bought into Trump's pathetic claim that closing travel to/from China saved us. Firstly, he did that only because of intense pressure from some sane people within the White House. Still made light of the seriousness of the pandemic, You expect a lockdown of NYC and NO with that background?
I'm considering Yoga in addition to riding my Valk. Not just for the increased serenity but also to limber up to kiss my ass goodbye when the time comes. Cheers.
post #92 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-16-2020, 01:12 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
mosan,, no, I am your distraction. you lite up like a roman candle. its almost too fun, a comment and watching you go ballistic. you are drama queen, mr mike drop. your TDS is off the charts and your head must be held together with duct tape for all the times it has exploded. you're still trying to fathom that Trump IS pres.. still trying to process that? choking on it, then "boom!" again, it must really hurt bad..

Leader of the Free world label, that is in your court. No US president ever was or is Leader of anything other than the Executive branch of US. the free world, wtf are you referring to? most all the world enjoys some measure of freedom. certainly you are not saying our Pres (regardless of who) is Leader? boy you need to go back to school and get a refund, you got robbed.

Trump, considering all the roadblocks put in his path by both parties and the media has managed to get more accomplished than the last oBOZO that sat in his chair. Trump doesn't do it, he just speaks Large, albeit not very refined. the people are the ones who get the job done. day in day out. Trump says great things about America and people do great things. Your pc libturd mentality is so small all you can do scream how terrible life is and we are all going to die. well maybe you will - first. you run and scream the sky is falling. and you are right, on you it is. Trump isn't making America great Again, the people are because they are being encouraged to do it. You are condemned, you will never experience greatness. why? because your pc libturd mentality wont let you see above your shoes. just keep shuffling along in your commie bread line.
post #93 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-16-2020, 03:59 PM

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
lol. Typical Trump fanboy response. Totally devoid of coherent thought.
Don't worry Pancho. Not upset at all. Takes a lot more intellectual firepower than you are capable of, to get me mad. Stay safe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #94 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-17-2020, 09:39 AM

message of the day; Bypass those who are determined to see the worst in the world no matter what
post #95 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-18-2020, 10:14 AM

Business. Commerce. it is the activity of every human being doing life everyday, every where. This is what drives the planet for better or for worse. Everyday work by everyday people. I have been in the construction industry for over 50years. have seen boom and bust cycles. in the last 18yrs have built a multimillion dollar business ground up. Yes, contrary to captain oBozo, I did build it. and with out his help. These past 3 years have been another boom cycle for one specific reason. Gov is getting out of the way of normal human activity, capitalism (that bad word at lib U.). People are doing what people do. work and build wealth. Some are smart enough not to consume all their earnings and use it to secure their future. And it doesn't require or involve Gov. I have helped dozens of young men start their own biz and prosper. They in turn are teaching other young men how to man up and do life. It is not about waiting for Gov to hand it to you or prepare an easy path. Contrary to what you are being force fed in the media and at Lib U, your life is not dependent on Gov to take care of you. It is your job. only then can you help and take care of others. You, not the Gov. depending on Gov to take care of you and protect you from all that can and will happen is the worst poker game you will every play. you will lose. Gov is the house and they always win.

this current episode is just another blip on the screen of life on the planet. we will come thru this and make changes on the other side. most notably , be independent of Gov, those that learn from lifes lessons. But there are some among us that adhere to the demoRat creed of "never let a good crisis go to waste" and will take every opportunity to bash what they perceive is their opposition and particularly an ez target Trump. reality is both parties, trump aside, are Fleecing the Sheeple to the max. there is not an inch of difference between them, their agenda(s) except for the way that they execute it. demoRats want fast change, republicans prefer slow change.. so whether it is Trump the buffoon or captain OBozo, or God forbid queen Hitliary, that would have been a train wreck.. old uncle Joe is no threat, he wont live to accept his inauguration, demoRats are counting on his vp selection to bail their ass out of a losing streak. Tulsi would be ok. not many/any others in that camp. but the end goal of both parties is to own your ass, lock stock and barrel. Its up to you to take back the powers they steal from you daily by writing ever more laws and layering on more taxes on your shoulders. so much for your constitution.
post #96 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-19-2020, 12:02 AM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
post #97 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-19-2020, 11:00 AM

would you like some ice in your scotch?
post #98 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-20-2020, 12:33 PM

Nova Scotia Shooting: Suspected gunman evaded police for about 12 hours after killing 16 people .. somehow this has got to be Trumps fault. stick around some cartoonist will draw it and ox will post it here.
post #99 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-20-2020, 09:30 PM

Ok, I'll post fur'n ya'll Poncho Viyah.

post #100 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-21-2020, 08:52 AM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page