Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

Lollipop Reflectors?

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Hot Rod 
#1 ·
Those lollipop reflectors on the fork and license plate frame look pretty tacky. My 2003 Valkyrie had no reflectors But, I rode at night one time in five years of ownership. Has anyone removed them on their second generation Valkyrie or replaced them with something better looking?

#3 ·
Ditto; one of the first things I did for the same reason. I did, however put special black tape (it reflects bright white at night when lights shine on it) in subtle places on the bike, front and sides, so I get the same benefit. My bike is black and you cannot see the tape in the daytime, only at night when headlights hit it.

#6 ·
Yes, they are .5mm smaller in diameter, but will work. They are available in black or red similar to the logo on your pod fairing.
I haven't installed them yet. I will post a pic when done. I am only replacing the front yellow. The rear red matches my black and red license plate frame and red license plate reflector hardware.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.